Thursday, September 11, 2008

Wednesday: "Date Night"






Wednesdays are our low key days...nothing scheduled. But there is always a but...and that but came on Tuesday night when Leonard told me to be dressed to impress by 1730 (530p) Wed night for a surprise. My mind starts running.....I know my b-day is soon, but not on Wed! Now the stress is on...What am I going to wear? What am I going to do with my head? Who is going to watch the girls? Where are we going and are we going to be on time? Well, needless to say, I was dressed to impress at 1730 and Leonard Huff did not walk into the front door until 1830. He then tells me that we are taking the girls to Ms Tina's and we have to be "there" by 1930. So, like usual Huff style we are now rushing to drive across town to Ms Tina's and then be "there" in one hour! Whatever! Well, it was well worth it. It was a surprise date night orchestrated by my dear friend Tina - we love you! We saw Tyler Perry's "Marriage Counselor." Great show! Laughed alot, but cried alot too! The girls had a great time with Ms Tina and Leonard & I got some alone time. God is good...he has truly blessed us with amazing friends. Tanashia (the pic of the rainbow was taken on the way to Ms Tina's... Hannah said that it is God's promise never to flood the Earth again...she listening!!!)

1 comment:

Adrienne said...

Cute pics! Love the hair, and yes God is good all the time!