Sunday, September 14, 2008

Happy Birthday....to Me!!! :)









Yes, today I turned 31! Blessed to see another birthday and be surrounded by great friends and family. We had an ice cream party at work....basically Baskin & Robins on L&D!. Sounded great...tasted great....here comes the but...but, I am soooo lactose intolerant! Was feeling OK after scarfing down about four different flavours of ice cream with an assortment of toppings, but when I got home! Oh, my goodness...I was in soo much pain. Of course, Leonard laughed and asked me why did I do that to myself...it was sooo good! Needless to say, I didn't get to bed until 1200 and then arose at 1500 (3pm) to have dinner out with my family. Again, I will say that I am blessed. Blessed with a husband who loves and adores we...has spoiled me rotten per my sisters. He surprised me with 31 red and white roses (my favorites) and an amazing cake....he actually found one with a nurse on it! We enjoyed dinner at a Japanese Steak House with the girls...they love the Hibachi! Food was great, then off to work. I want to thank everyone who has made this b-day special for me....you all our blessings in my life. Tanashia

1 comment:

Adventures of Keely and Sybil said...

Happy Belated! Hope it was a great one and your boobs didn't get in the way of your candles!