Saturday, December 13, 2008

It's beginning to look alot like Christmas!



The TLH Huff's Christmas Tree 2008

Can't pull out the camera without an ANTM photo shoot




I was blessed with a Friday night off. :O) What's the big deal? I work weekend nights! What does that mean? It means that I work every single Friday, Saturday, & Sunday night from 7pm to 7am. I am only granted two (yes, 2) weekends off a year. Therefore, I have to be very careful how I choose which days to take off. So, I was extremely excited when my job called & asked if I wanted to stay home! Yippee! Not working on a Friday night meant I didn't have to sleep all day Saturday before going to work. Leonard & I could actually sleep in together on a Sat morning and spend the day with the girls before I went back to work Sat night. So, we took this opportunity to dig out the Christmas tree from the garage. We haven't bought a real tree since we brought home our first cat, Tinkerbell. She goes crazy for the Christmas tree. Last year she crawled up into it every night to sleep. Great pics! The girls were really excited about decorating it. This is the first year that Sarah is old enough to participate and not be constantly told "stop, don't pull on that, get that out your mouth!" Of course, Leonard was the sour sport that he is every year and did not help. Oh, well. He did run out and get new garland and watched the girls & I decorate. I let them decorate however they want as long as they are enjoying themselves. Christmas' lists are long this year! I don't see how my Momma did Christmas every year with four girls! Our two are going to drive us into bankruptcy! Just kidding! We love shopping for our girls and watching their faces light up on Christmas day. Needless to say, the theme for homeschool this month has been the birth of Christ and what it means for our eternal life. Thanks to a dear friend, Cory, we have TONS of arts & crafts materials to utilized. Stay tuned for more great pics!




Sarah helping Mommy decorate the tree

"Sarah, they all don't go on one branch!"

1 comment:

tks mommy said...

Great job ladies! The tree looks awesome. Many blessings to the Huff family!