Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Just Another Tuesday.....




A week in review....last Thursday the McCoy Family blessed us with their presence for dinner...Mexican Night....quesadillas, tacos, chips, salsa, queso, and sangria!  That's right...I prepared this lovely feast!  We have truly been blessed by having Adrienne and her family in our lives.  She keeps me grounded and is a constant positive influence.  My girls enjoy her as well!  

Today was just another day in the life of the Tallahassee Huffs.  Sarah had her "Mommy & Me" creative dance class this morning.  We had lunch with Miss Tina.  Hannah had her hair done.  Then we had dinner with Daddy at....you know where....Los Compadres!  Tuesday night is kids nights!  The girls had their faces paint.  I sipped on a couple of Margaritas and chatted with Leonard.  

If I do say so myself, I am truly blessed!  Lord, I thank you!  Tanashia

No comments: