Tuesday, February 10, 2009

February HomeSchool Update


OK...I really truly cannot believe that it is already February. We are officially over 5mos into homeschooling. I feel like a tape recorder...but honesty, we are enjoying it & having tons of fun! Our dinning room continues to grow into our "classroom" daily. Even though, I have already learned that the world is our new classroom. I finally tackled the infamous "chalkboard wall." And I must say that it looks darn good! The girls are loving it!


It wasn't hard to do at all. It took 3 coats and less than 30min to dry....hung up a boarder...and the girls were off!
I'm actually quite proud of myself! No applause, please :)


February is the shortest month of the year, but we've got it jammed packed with activities. Sarah has officially been moved up in her creative dance and will begin ballet & tap tomorrow....no more Mommy & Me :( Hannah is preparing for her end of the year dance recital and excited about seeing the Alvin Ailey Company later this month. Most importantly, we are enjoying one another and leaning more and more about one another. This is precious time that Leonard & I will never be able to have again with our girls!


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so proud of you. You may have to show me the ropes in a few years!

Alicia