Monday, September 1, 2008

Summer of 2008




The Summer is coming to an end. We had a great time. Had the opportunity to spend quality time with my nieces and nephew for several weeks. Finally had a family vacation....fun filled cruise to the Bahamas. Still dreaming about floating in the ocean sipping on mix drinks that a native had prepared for me! The girls had a blast....their first cruise. Couldn't get over the fact "the hotel was in the water." LOL! I must truly say that the Lord has blessed us this summer. Welcome to Ms Leah J (I call her Dora cause her nanny only speaks Spanish :) ) And today one of my dearest friends delivered her first labor love...Ms Emma! Genny, I told you that you could do it! Can't wait to see her. So, now we must prepare for the fall. And that means homeschooling! Yes, Leonard & I have decided that no one can offer our girls a better education than ourselves. So, pray for us as we initiate this endeavor tomorrow. And very soon another dear friend will be bringing home her very first labor of love....Mr Jack (let's not fake the funk...Cory it's a boy!)

No comments: